Who We Are
Friends of Burkina Faso, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable NPCA-affiliated organization:
- Maintains a network of returned Peace Corps Volunteers (RPCVs) and friends of Burkina Faso;
- Provides funding and assistance to support projects in Burkina Faso;
- Improves social interaction, communication and information exchange; and
- Educates others about the country and culture of Burkina Faso.
- Project: Humanitarian Relief
- News: We Have a New Mailing Address!
- News: Meet Your New FBF Board of Directors 2022
- Blog post: Board Elections and You!
- Blog post: IronBurkina: A Triathlon Fundraiser from FBF member, Anne Spear
- News: FBF Call for Project Proposals 2022 Funding
- Project: AIVPDL - Improving Crop Yields
- News: FBF mourns the loss of Mr. Moustapha Laabli Thiombiano
From the President
Thank you for visiting the Friends of Burkina Faso website! As President of FBF, it is my honor and privilege to welcome you. Read more...
Become a member today for only $25/year! Recently Returned Peace Corps Volunteers get free membership for a year!
Thanks to your generous contributions, FBF is able to support a number of community-based projects in Burkina Faso. Join or donate to help out!